Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I'm In Pumpkin Heaven

I got a call from my mother yesterday to tell me that she had run across something that she was sure I'd be excited to try.  PUMPKIN SPICE TEA by Bigelow!  Notice that I used all caps to express my excitement over her special find.  Ha ha!


You see, I like almost anything pumpkin.  It screams the holidays for me (more than just Thanksgiving).  This tea is fantastic.  I must admit that my enjoyment level with this amazing tea has been slightly diminished because of a recent diet that has me using a sugar substitute.  In my opinion, there is nothing that replaces the use of real sugar in hot tea, but...I'm being good and enjoying it with Stevia instead.

If you love pumpkin and hot tea then this tea is for you.  My mom purchased it from her local IGA.  You can buy in bulk from the Bigelow website.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment