Friday, October 28, 2011

Featured CD - Jim Brickman

One of my all time favorite instrumentalists is Jim Brickman.  You will often find his music playing in my home, at my desk, in the car.  His non-seasonal CD's are enjoyable when I need a calm atmosphere.  His beautiful music has a way of hitting your soul and bringing about peace.  His holidays albums are no exception.  The first (and most favorite) Christmas CD I ever purchased was THE GIFT.  It is an amazing collection of holiday music.  It is definetely a CD you should add to your collection.


Another great Christmas album that Jim released in 2003 is called PEACE.  It is also in the same stylings as all of his other albums and is extremely pleasing to listen to.  This one also  gets high ratings in my book.


No comments:

Post a Comment