Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Krinkles: Tableware

Over the years the Krinkles line has evolved beyond just ornaments.  You can also purchase things like embroidered tea towels, trinket boxes, stockings, etc.  Also a part of the Krinkles line is are really fun tableware.  There are some fun ceramic pieces that feature the typical Krinkle high heal shoes as the base.  A few of the pieces that I have fallen in love with are the cake plates, serving trays and cupcake holders. 


Cupcake Holders

I will likely never use these to serve food but will use them to decorate in a heartbeart. 
I rotate my design schemes each year and only pull out a mix of the Krinkles every few years.  This happens to be one of those years.  I plan on using my cake plates as the platform to display other Krinkle pieces.  Check back after my December 2nd open house to see pics of my cake plates in action.

While some of these pieces are retired, others can be purchased from places like Angelic Dreamz, Grandin Road and eBay

Salt & Pepper Shakers

No comments:

Post a Comment