Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Featured CD - Martina McBride

I found a treasure this year as I was digging through the large pile of Christmas CDs that I own.  I discovered Martina McBrides Christmas CD titled "White Christmas" in my collection when I started listening to Christmas msuic this year.  I know that I remember seeing this CD before but I don't remember ever listening to it.  I'm not a huge fan of much country music so that may be why. 


Let me just say that I've come to realize that I have been missing out all this time.  This CD has become one of my absolute favorites this year.  I listened to it over and over in the house while I was working around on projects.  Then I took it to work and ripped it to my computer to listen to it then.  After that, it mades it's way to the car where it's been playing ever since.

I love the song "Silver Bells" and it's not one that many artists put on their CD's.  It is on this CD and is one of the songs that I play over and over.  I'm extremely glad that I accidentally started listening to this CD this year.

You can sample and buy this CD at Amazon.

1 comment:

  1. Martina has the strongest vocals of any artist I've ever listened to, the girl can sang! This is one of my favorite Christmas albums too :)

    ReplyDelete