Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas 2011 - Krinkles

I've blogged about Krinkles by Patience Brewster and the AMAZING Krinkle tree that I own.  I like to keep things mixed up every year so I don't use the Krinkles every year.  I haven't had them out in a few years and some people had been asking about them so this year is a Krinkle year.  I own a large variety of Krinkles but don't display all of them.  Here are some of the pics of the pieces that I used in this year's music room decor.  There are more but I'll save those for later.

I apologize for posting such big pictures.  I wanted to be sure you could see the detail of these fun ornaments.




Here are the cute cake plates I had blogged about earlier.  They may great platforms to display some of my collection.  Aren't they adorable with the little shoes?

I love these little ornament people.  They are new for me this year.  I think they're perfect on this long serving tray.

Krinkle drum table and shelf.  The shelf has a cute head along with arms and legs.  I decided not to use the entire shelf this year.

This display piece was inspired by one of the first ornaments produced by Department 56.  I've owned the table for some years now but the ornament was long retired when I purchased it.  I was very lucky to find the ornament on eBay this year and added it to my collection.

Isn't he cute?  LOL





Close ups of the Krinkle tree.

Close ups of the Krinkle tree

Close ups of the Krinkle tree.  Notice the cute shoes!

Close ups of the Krinkle tree. Notice the cute shoes!

2 comments:

  1. I have the same tree. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have the super cute drum table. I purchased it and several other Krinkle's retail display pieces diretly from the directly from the Dept 56 Wholesale Showroom at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago. I know how incredibly lucky when I was! Thought you may like to know that your Christmas Guy's birth name is.....The Little Drummer Boy. At least this is what the Dept56 showroom representative wrote on my invoice. I absolutely adore the entire collection. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete