Thursday, September 29, 2011

Glittering Made Easy

I must admit, I'm not the tidiest person around when I'm in the middle of a project...especially when it involves glitter.  Using glitter can be a very messy job.  I always end up with globs of glue everywhere that eventually make contact with glitter.  Then I accidentally lay someting on the glob and...you get the picture.




I was out shopping one year right after Halloween and noticed that there was a cart full of glittered hair spray.  It was clearanced down to $0.10 a can.  The wheels started turning and my Christmas projects have never been the same since.

I discovered that this spray works wonders when I needed to apply an irredescent or silver glitter to an item.  I began using this spray on lots of different mediums.  I apply a thin layer over ornaments, onto painted paper mache and even to silk flowers.  It's super quick, much cleaner and really cheap.

There are 33 days until Halloween leftovers go on clearance.  Keep your eyes peeled for this great seasonal product that can save you time and money.


No comments:

Post a Comment