Monday, September 26, 2011

Featured CD - Mariah Carey

Another part of the holiday that I love is all of the great music.  I have quite a wide range of interests in terms of artists but there is one that has held her spot right up at the top of my favorites for years now.  I was very excited to find that there was a second CD coming out last Christmas.  Have you guessed who it is? 

Mariah Carey

I'm lucky to have a neighbor who shares the same love for Christmas.  She's always an amazing help as I begin to decorate each year.  She does a beautiful job stringing the lights on the trees...a job which I absolutely hate.  We established sort of an unintentional tradition over the years to begin our first night working on the decor with Mariah's Christmas music.  The music selection after Mariah is always fair game...but she goes on first.

You can purchase these albums several places.  I've provided the links to Amazon where you can purchase the actual cd or buy the MP3 downloads. 

Join Melissa and I this year and kick off your decorating with Mariah.






No comments:

Post a Comment